Friday, November 9, 2007

It has finally happened


So my car has finally kurplunked on me, (and it couldn't have come at a worse time)! So if you receive a call from me, it probably wont be to chat, it will be to bum a ride! I really dont know how long it will last either! Hahaha! I know it isn't funny, but i'm laughing to keep from crying! Anyway, if I have some very wealthy long lost cousins sister who is dying to get me a car, could you come forward now? Or if all my brothers and sisters, and friends, and parents want to pitch in for an early Christmas/Thanksgiving/Valentines Day/birthday present, I'm open to not receiving any presents for a car! HINT HINT

5 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Dad is always up for giving you a lift.

Jason and Christina said...

Bertie, If we had it we would love to help you out in any way possible. We miss you so much. We can't wait to see you soon!!!

David and Amanda said...

BUMMER...sorry about your wheels. We love you no matter what you drive, even if it's a 10-speed!

Kristen Bozarth said...

What happened? You know that there is maintenance involved in having a car right? Not just washing and gassing to go? Oil change anyone?

Unknown said...

BRITT... you need to write more!!!