Thursday, May 10, 2007

Me...

It's me Brittany also known as...Fanny, Britt, Burt, Sherbert, Bertie, Burtcowkimiester, Fandango, Fannydango etc. Everyone calls me something new. Dad has been telling Jenn, Drea and I to post a blog. I haven't really wanted to (there isn't much to post)! But after recent events, I have some time on my hands to do so! I just turned 21! Yea me! It wasn't really very memorable, but I got to see Gwen stefani and Akon in concert (fabulous). I've been working at Bath and Body Works (3 years) Starbucks (1 year) and Hot Topic (6 months). I absolutely love it, even though it can be very stressful. Plus I have several discounts...I'm a good friend to have! I love movies and music! I really don't think you can find another person, who can quote so many things. I also love to read, when i get into a good book, it's very hard to put it down. I love being around my friends, and just sitting around talking. So that's me in a nutshell, I hope the blog is entertaining enough!

5 comments:

Papa Randy said...

O.K. keep it up and update at least 2 times per week. Add some pictures at leat once in a while.

Eliza said...

Yay Britt!!!! I am so happy you have joined the blogging world. I love the pic of you. You look sooooo good!! Well just wanted to say hi and keep the posts coming. I never know what you, Jenn and Drea are doing. Make the other two girls start one ASAP! Love ya!

David and Amanda said...

Fandango...you have a blog, I love it. I'll put you on mine. I love you!

CHERIE said...

I didn't know you had so many names, but I do know I'm glad you are a blogger now and I'm looking forward to your posts. Now go get Drea and Jen goin' too. I'm hoping some more of my siblings will join in.

Jocelyn said...

Right on Britt!! Way to fold under the pressure. :) Can't wait to read all you posts to come.